Friday, December 07, 2007

I love the School Christmas Fayre - I dont like admitting it but I really do. And with my kids today was no exception. School Fayre's remind me of when I was a kid and that its not long till Christmas. So here's todays fun, we were nearly first in line to get in as quickly as possible

- Girl heads straight for the mystery gift stall to get the biggest and best parcels for just 50p

- And on discovering she does not like the toy sells it to the toy stall for £1. Result.

- Elsewhere, boy flashes his smile and gets a £1 bag of reindeer food for 38p. Bargain

- Meanwhile I stock up on tins for 20p a go, Not bad when beans are 47p a tin.

- Boy sets himself a challenge, what can he buy for 5p, answer a pencil case complete with parker pen.

- Then knowing Santa's helper has its advantages and we get a free picture with Santa.

- And finally Ethan won the raffle - A nice big box of choccies for us all to scoff tonight.