Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Thats all I can think about is my new house at the moment. I eat, breathe and sleep whilst thinking about how we are going to move all our junk and where the sofa is going to go when we do.

I havent quite got my priorities list sorted yet as I am currently more concerned about whether or not I will have broadband and Sky TV as compared to ... shall we say curtains and carpets.

I am also amazed by the fact that up until recently I prided myself on not being a collector of random junk. However when I started to pack I discovered that I had been infact stuffing it into cupboards, attics, garages and pretty much anywhere else I could find a space - The result so far has been 8 trips to the local dump with an absolute shitload of useless crap I never knew I owned.

I mean I know I must have been feeling maternal at the time but why would anyone keep 16 pairs of baby socks?? What for ?? Oh and also can I just say keeping every birthday card your child has ever had takes up a surprising amount of room and is totally useless ... As are calenders for 2002 and 2003 and also broken clocks!!!! What can I say I must have had my head up my arse at the time.