Friday, July 20, 2007
1. This time next week I will be in Disneyland.
2. Jilly's Dad is doing better
3. Kids in school bought me loads of pressies for dinnerladying!!!!
4. No more dinnerladying for 6 weeks
5. Its my Mums Birthday today - Happy birthday Mum - You rock!
1. I only just saved enough to go on my hols - so no pressie buying
2. My sister Eloise is house sitting whilst we are away and asked if she could party, WTF NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. My other sister hasn't updated her blog since last month and she thinks no one notices!!!!
4. I dyed my hair black and now I look like a goth.
5. I cant fit into my swimming costume **sob sob**
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Lets just say we will be eating fairy cakes for days and the kitchen will never be the same again.
Monday, July 02, 2007
I have no idea what I was thinking!! No they are not prawns they are langoustines and are supplied raw in their shells. By the time we got home we had forgotton how to cook them so decided to steam them.
This was also a bad idea as not only meant we could hear the shells cracking but we could see the eyes boiling. By the time they were ready Gary was already on the phone to the local chinese in a blatent refusal of having anything more to do with them, I on the other hand refused to give up without a fight. So armed with a pair of yellow gloves decided it was time to crack them open and see why they were so special (they did cost us £5 for 6)
Well lets just conclude by saying they weren't for me, anything with eyes should be left alone, the fish monger at Morrisons is a bit of a fibber (they were not the best food I ever tasted!!) and I am most definately not going to win any cooking competitions .... ever.