Thursday, June 14, 2007

No the dentist didnt kill me in some freak drill accident - I am alive albiet with a chesty cough from hell (and no .. Mum I will not see a doctor only to be told it's bloody viral!!)

When the dentist told me she was going to do the filling without the injection I started shaking uncontrollably but truth be told - it was ok. It didnt cause massive amounts of pain and I will live to eat the usual bag of nuts at Christmas time.

Sunday I do the race for life. It started out as a bet between my sister Emily and me. We permanently have some bet going, anyway as time has gone on we have both failed to keep up the "go to the gym really often" bet and the "lets lose a stone" bet so now we are totally screwed when it comes to Sunday. I have been fortunate enough never to know anyone with cancer but when I looked into the race I felt hypocritcial just doing it for a laugh.

And even worse was the fact that a close friend of mine has just found out her Dad has cancer, and this really upset me, I cant imagine what they are going through as a family right now. So this weekend I will race for Stewart, otherwise known as Jilly's Dad. Wish me luck because I am sooooo gonna need it.

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/SarahRees