Friday, July 23, 2004

Thursday 22nd July 04

My very first blog.  Hurray lol.  Ok my name is Sarah, I am 28 years old from Wales UK.  I am currently a sahm.  I am attempting to build my first website, I have an msn group called Loud Ladies but really wanted to have a go at the html thing,  My sister Natalies site is so awesome I guess I just wanted to have one too.

So at the moment I have just about got up a homepage, havent quite managed to suss a few things out yet like how to link something without getting an outline around the image.  I have given myself until the end of the summer holidays to get it up and running, the kids are home at the moment so I am home alot more to do it.

Well not much else to say right no other than wooo hooo I have a blog and thats another job done.

No comments: