Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I got tagged by Gabriela so here goes (sorry it took me so long to get around to it hun)

* Four Jobs you have had in your life...
Checkout assistant at Kwik Save (when I was in college)
Stock control manager.
Off licience manager.
Public House manager.

* Four Movies you could watch over and over...
Lord of the Rings
Star Trek
Waterboy
Pirates of the caribbean


* Four places you have lived...
Only ever lived in good old Wales


* Four TV Shows you love to watch...
Lost
The biggest Loser
Eastenders
The Simpsons

* Four places you have been on vacation...
Italy
Holland
Corfu
Seattle

* Four websites you visit daily...
Loud Ladies (my msn group)
Emails across the ocean (my sisters website)
Fairydust on Ebay(cos I work there)
The met office (because of my obsession with the weather)


* Four of your favorite foods...
Chocolate
Prawns
Chicken tikka
Chocolate

* Four places you would rather be right now...
Holidays
In Bed
In a nice big bubble bath
In thorntons (a choc shop)

* Four Bloggers you are tagging...
Natalie (cos she needs to update)
Jilly (cos I know these bug her)
and anyone else who wants to take part