Monday, March 06, 2006

We all had a fantastic holiday although we must have been in the only part in the UK that it didnt snow. I love snow but for some reason I repel it - If I went to the North Pole it would melt. Hubby says its because I am hot stuff **sticks fingers down throat**

Joanna enjoyed her horse ride (and so she bloody should for £16 for 30 mins) although she was unimpressed when Byron the horse stopped to do his business lmao.

Gary did not enjoy the bike riding even though he went on and on and on about buying bikes before we went up there. Of course that may have had something to do with the fact that most of the park was up hill and he was pulling a trailor with both kids in (70lbs)

Ethan enjoyed terrorising all the little bunnies who had up until now had no need to fear human life.

I enjoyed the spa because it was quiet, involved no exercise and meant if I sweated long enough in the sauna's I may lose weight (I didnt though - gained 7 - Sulk)

It wasnt as depressing when we got home because its only 4 months until we go to America. But it was difficult to get out of bed this morning and get back into routine and a normal day - except its never a normal day, Ethan fell in the school yard and cut all his face before school, There was a reporter outside the school questioning people including me about stuff I dont know about because I was away and Ethan just threw up everywhere.

Holiday pics on the left :)