Friday, September 15, 2006

Apparently if you are driving a car it is impossible to hear what anyone in the back seat is saying, or so my kids must have thought when they had this conversation on the way home from school today.

Ethan "Just hide it from her ...she wont know"

Joanna "She already knows I took it to school, she told me if I did she would bin it when I got home"

Ethan "We arnt allowed to take toys to school - You will get a row for it"

Joanna "Only if you get caught, but I dont get caught .... like you!"

Silence

Joanna "I dont want her to bin it"

Ethan "I can just kill her"

Joanna "Your hands are too small"

Ethan "I will just wait till I am grown up and then kill her"

Joanna "She will be dead by then anyway!"

As you can imagine I am not impressed and needless to say there was a conversation afterwards. I dont know where a six and four year old would get such gruesome ideas.