Friday, November 23, 2007

Is there a national shortage of sellotape? I dont want brown parcel tape, christmas tape or insulation tape - I just want normal clear tape! Have I been able to find any? NO. Now this may just be my opinion but you would think that it would be everywhere at this time of year in its rightfull place right next to the wrapping paper and yet it isnt.

I looked in 8 shops this morning - Next, Debenhams, TK Maxx, bla bla bla and none sold sellotape - all sold wrapping paper and those annoying foil ribbon bow things that never stick properly on presents. Why didnt they sell tape.

I asked in BHS at the till and she pulled a roll out from under the desk and offered to cut me a bit - I mean wtf? I need to wrap presents you silly **** !

I asked in my local (supposed to have everything) Spar and he tried to sell me green insulation tape.

I even travelled to my local stationary store - which I find when I get there has closed down (probably through low sellotape sales)

I just want some sellotape - just one (possibly two if they are not rationed) roll of sellotape. And no dont suggest Tesco - I dont want to go there - every little doesnt help - I hate the place and every time I go there I spend £50.

Sellotape ..... Sellotape......I NEEEEEEEED sellotape..... and possibly Vodka!!!