Saturday, June 21, 2008

So we are up and running, We picked up the new truck this week. It is on the road and working. It has cost us an awful lot. I guess the phrase 'shit or bust' covers it though really.

It has meant alot of stress lately, alot of frayed tempers and serious talks.

Between now and christmas we will be lucky to eat anything other than beans. That said I saw a giant turkey leg in Asda for £1.28. I thought 'that would make some nice sandwiches for not many pennies' but once it was cooked and I went to pull some of the meat off. OMG it was awful - giant turkey legs come with giant tendons and crap. DONT EVER buy giant turkey legs, they really suck. There is a reason why you dont often see giant turkey legs on the shelf. I am off turkey for the forseeable future.

And I just want to say a massive thank you too Jilly (please note the sarcastic undertones) for introducing me to Twitter - as if I dont have enough internet obsessions!!