Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Bonfire night went well, the stadium we went to was packed, there were thousands there. I have to say though despite being good fireworks they were nowhere near as good as the ones I saw on 4th July in Seattle (when I went over this year to be at my sisters wedding)

My anniversary is approaching quickly (20 November) We will have been married 5 years and together 12 years. It would have been easy to give up on it many times, but thats to easy. I really do feel now that we have a really good strong marriage. We are going away for a weekend together (no kids - hurray lol) Only an hour away to Bristol, but I am really looking forward. I am hoping to get some christmas shopping done at Cribbs Causeway shopping centre.

Thankyou all for your comments on my last entry - It would certainly seem that most people have strong beliefs on God, The afterlife and the supernatrual, However I have only ever met one person that says he has no belief what-so-ever - I find that fascinating.

No comments: