Monday, September 12, 2005

Natalie has tagged me so here goes

10 years ago: I was 19yrs old and in my second year in college, This was the year I moved in with my boyfriend (now hubby) after three years dating.

5 years ago: I had just had my first child, It was a shock to the system LOL

1 year ago: Just over 1 year ago I went to my sisters wedding in USA without my family. It was the first time I had left my children overnight.

Yesterday: In the morning we went food shopping, In the afternoon we took the kids for a walk.

5 snacks I enjoy: Chocolate, chocolate cookies, chocolate ice cream, chocolate spread and chinese food lol

5 songs i know all the words to: Um anything Girls aloud and Gorillaz although not always by choice - Thats kids for you.

5 things i would do with $100 million dollars: Buy a stunning house, nice car, Buy Joanna a pony, Ethan a grand prix car and make alot of loved ones happy!!

5 things i would never wear: Same as my sister - Bikini, Mini Skirt, High Heel Shoes, Tank Tops, Shorts.

5 favorite TV shows: Lost, Eastenders, Most haunted, Star trek TNG and films

5 biggest joys: Joanna & Ethan, Hubby, Chocolate, pc and family

5 fav. toys: Computer, Digital Camera, Mobile phone, car (that is when I get a nice one) and dvd player.

5 people I tag: Jilly and anyone else whos interested.

No comments: