Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Oooo with much amusement I have a new house phone with caller ID. This is great because firstly I dont have to answer sales calls (otherwise known as number with held) or calls from my mother in law (just kidding ;) ... no really I was)

It also has the ability to recieve text messages, which it then converts into a voice message. It is sad when all we can do to amuse ourselves is seeing what we can get the automated woman at BT to say, but I guess thats what happens when you approach the big 30.

To my utter horror over the weekend I have discovered that I have bought completely the wrong thing for Ethan for Christmas, He has only asked me for one thing ... and I got it wrong and now I have to find the new toy and of course like most other popular toys its sold out, I have to ask the question WHY? The manufacturers have all year to prepare for Christmas so why dont they make enough damn toys to go around.

The one thing to cheer me up beyond all belief is the thought of the hubby and his best friend Christmas shopping on Saturday for us ladies. Gary cant handle a shopping trip around Tescos without ramming people with trollies... How he is going to shop on one of the busiest shopping days of the year without a clue what he is buying? So any guesses what I will end up with. I reckon it will be a red bra and brief set three sizes too small again.