Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Living in my house could never be described as boring. The last two weeks have been a mad hectic confusion involving travelling thousands of miles from visiting my sister in law in her college digs to travelling to France and Belgium over the weekend just for the sake of it. The new car hubby decided needs running in, so off we went (minus kids) for an extremely long spin. It was nice and fun and we really got a kick out of doing a Kate and Leonardo moment on the end of the ferry in front of loads of people, Some people have no sense of humour!!!

As well as this it was half term last week which meant various cake making afternoons, cress growing experiments and paddling pool/mud baths. I am not even going to go into the plaster of paris mould set thingy!!!

Sports day was eventful too with Ethan proving he has his fathers sporting abilities and competitiveness. This week is the summer Fayre - another greeeeat school event, Think I may sneak in a bottle of Vodka to make things go quicker for me.

And finally I have a job (Ok maybe job is a bit of an ambitious word to be using here) as a lunch time supervisor at the kids school. I keep wondering who the kids are talking to when they say Mrs Rees, Sounds to grown up to be me.

20 Days and I go to America - guess I better start packing or something then ;)