Friday, February 16, 2007

I have done something really silly and signed up to race 4 life This isnt silly because it raises millions for Cancer research, or because 800,000 women will take part in the 5k run, It is silly because I am what doctors would call morbidly obese and have trouble getting to the top of the stairs without a break!

However my recent trips to the gym and competitiveness with my sister Emily have promted us to set ourselves a target in which we may just possibly get a little fitter or a little lighter. The big day is on 17th June so I have a few months to prepare.

This is my page if you want to check it out.

I get the feeling I have let myself in for a serious eye opener as to how unfit I actually am, but on the bright side I shall be raising money whilst I do this and possibly help someone out there who needs it.