Tuesday, February 13, 2007



Lately I have been all busy busy busy. An inspection at the school meant lots of rules and regulations had to be learnt word perfect. An obsession with the gym has helped me drop 8lbs without having to diet (which is excellent) Massive amounts of the white stuff literally meant having to ski in the car to the school to get the kids and wheel spin all the way home (which was fun ) and half term this week means having two bored kids moping around the house like they dont own a single toy!!






Last weekend was Ethans birthday and his party was at the local wetlands - which lived up to its name because it tipped down the entire time. In the end I couldnt have cared less if the ducks were hungry because it was blowing a gale and I was getting soaked.

Ooo I just upgraded to the new blogger - isnt it much easier and quicker to add pictures - about bloody time I say.

Devastatingly I shall be 31 on Sunday - How time flies when your having fun eh!?!