Saturday, January 12, 2008

I have a love-hate thing going on with the internet, Given the chance I would spend my entire day surfing the net however when it breaks, gets infested with a virus or even goes a little slow I find it the most annoying frustrating thing in the world that has to be fixed there and then despite how desperate cooking tea for the kids is!

In the last three weeks my modem has packed in forcing me to buy a new one. Before I go on why does everything you buy come with a quickstart guide - That never works!!!! Its total bollocks. I think you can guess where I am going with this - Thats right - It didnt work. Three and a half hours on the phone to a techie and the best he can come up with is .."You must have an old house and thick walls and ..... well sometimes wireless just doesnt work" , To which my answer was "The house is just over a year old, wireless worked fine here up until now and your as much help as a chocolate watch"

My hotmail got hacked last week sending shitloads of spam email to everyone - Hotmail sucks.

Then I get a virus on my laptop forcing me to spend four hours looking for a solution because Norton is totally incapable of doing the one thing it is supposed to do.

Can you tell I am in a bad mood? Lack of sugar ..... Yes thats right I started my diet. I hate every moment but I am determind to stick to it ...... unless someone offers me a chocolate watch!