Friday, February 01, 2008

Two gutted kids and one devastated mum, We pulled back the curtains this morning expecting there to be snow. Where is the snow??????? I was promised SNOW.

I am totally obsessed with this and I have no idea why. I am not particularly fond of being cold and I absolutely hate driving in it. But I absolutely 100% love snow. I must be the only person in the world who watches the clouds deciding if they are 'snow clouds', who stares at something dark to see if I can catch a glimpse of a white flake falling or who spends the whole week convincing the rest of the family it wont snow whilst secretly hoping it will.

I have spent the entire week being envious of my sister Natalie who has had lots of the white stuff this week. I have clicked on and off this webcam countless amounts of times as it has had lots of snow and it is not far from Natalie. And I have spent more time visiting the met office website than is healthy.

Please God let it snow, please please please. I am now off for lunch with friends but will insist on a window seat just in case a singular flake falls from nice clear blue sky. Dont judge me... Its just my thing....