Monday, August 16, 2004

16th August 2004

I havent had a chance to blog in a while, I have been busy, I have nearly got all the pages for the website up now, although they are not all linked up. Some days I get nothing done at all and then others I get loads done. The end of the summer holidays grows closer and I am looking forward to the return to normality, Gary and I seem to be spending most of our weekend repairing or adding locks to things at the moment. I have to see if Joannas uniform still fits her this week - That will cost a fortune if it doesnt, I already know I have to get new shoes for them both.

I dont have any news really - I feel as if I am in a time warp at the moment - I rarely see anyone, Even the the postman only calls once a week. I am hoping to join a slimming class today - Since I have been home all day every day - I am piling on the pounds. As soon as the kids start back to school I am going to start selling on Ebay again- as I have to pay for Christmas which will be here before I know it lol.

I have decided to enter Korona for another cat show which is in Salisbury in October - I hope she wins this time.

Right off to do some more work now

No comments: