Thursday, August 19, 2004

19 August 2004

The last few days have been so stressful, everything that could go wrong has been, remember I said as a joke in my last entry that I hadn't had any post - well I really haven't and the day before yesterday I started getting nasty phonecalls from catalogues, electric people, phone people that say they have sent me letters and I haven't replied. Since i really hadnt heard anything I was really worried, It turns out according to Royal Mail that someone is stealing my mail - so they are investiagting. I such a bad day worrying about it - i also had to cancel a cheque book that had been sent out.

On the bright side my website is finally finished and I have put it in the search engines etc and had loads of visitors last night when I finally gave everyone the link lol.

We are hoping to go on a daytrip on Saturday - if the weather is ok, We haven't really been out as a family much over the holidays and it doesnt look like we will be able to go on holiday again this year. ( yes I know I went to Seattle lol but I meant for the kids) We were thinking of going to Folly farm down Tenby way as it has lots of animals for the kids to see and lots for the kids to do as well as a fair.

I did get around to joining the slimming class on Monday and have stuck to it so far, I was hoping for a good loss in the first week although when I got on the scales at home - I havent lost anything. I was hoping for at least a pound especially as I have been so good lol. I know it takes time and I have to be patient - Its just I can hear the chocolate calling from here lol

oh well only two more days til the weekend and I can see my hubby again and get that huge hug I have been waiting for all week.

No comments: