Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So after losing my patience on more than one occasion on hubbys week off I was sentenced to one week of hard labour (otherwise known as half term /autumn break) During this time I had endure birthday & Halloween parties, brother and sister fights resulting in shoe throwing and bleeding head wounds, excessive amounts of house cleaning, Shopping with the kids with full tantrum action (yeah mums you all know it) and finally kids friends visiting for tea (just what I need - More kids!!!)


Kids in the party mood Posted by Picasa

After good behaviour I was released on bail this morning (when they went back to school YEY), but still have to partake in much community service - In the form of Church harvest services and the like.


Nevermind though, I was smuggled some Reeses white peanut butter cups in last week by sis Natalie (send me more pwetty please) Thank you to Beth without whom I would have never know they exsisted and would have been forced to live without them.


mmmmmmm chocolate Posted by Picasa

So November is a lovely time of year - Its great because I have had the sense to start my Christmas shopping ages ago and can now relax and watch people start stressing - No names mentioned - you know who you are.

Its also great because I can bribe the children into almost anything using the "Santas watching you - so you had better be good" line. Daughters room remains clean for more than two days - what more can I say.

Alas however this will be the last christmas I shall enjoy being in my twenties for next february I hit the dreaded big 30. I am going to sulk now.

No comments: