Friday, November 11, 2005

To the stupid man who beeped his horn at me today in Asda car park because he obviously needed 100 yards to park his fiesta - bugger off and learn to drive because you will not put me in a bad mood.

To the miserable woman on the checkouts - Its not my fault your there - politness costs nothing. You will not put me in a bad mood.

To Argos who never have the toys in stock I want to get the kids for christmas - screw you - I can get them on Ebay - You will not put me in a bad mood.

To the car finance company whos settlement figure on my car meant I still had to pay an astronomical amount of money - Your vultures - Take your money - The car is mine - You will not put me in a bad mood.

To my bank who will not let me take more than £1200 out of my own account because they dont keep that much money there - Your full of **** - Your a bank ffs. Anyway you will not put me in a bad mood.

To my car whose central locking system suddenly stopped working the day before I part exchange it for a new car - I dont care - do your worst because you will not put me in a bad mood.

No, nothing anyone or anything can throw at me will put me in a bad mood because this week hubby and I inherited an amount of money that will make us comfortable for a good while.

Thankyou Uncle Jack for putting me in a good mood. May you rest forever more in peace.

No comments: