Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dearly Beloved

We are gathered here today to witness the passing of a special friend of the Rees household. One that has been with us through thick and thin, through babies and cats, through sickness and health.

Our friends passing was quiet and for that we are thankfull. He had reached the old age of nine, We celebrate his faithfulness and thank him for all he has done for us. Old friend you are gone but not forgotton.

It is with sorrow that I must say goodbye to my friend, My ever enduring washing machine, Mr Tricity Bendix 1000. Washing clothes wont be the same without you. RIP.


In other news take a peak on the left at the photos of the "Mum's garden excavation project" No cats were found (although that didnt stop me pretending to have found one to my sister - I am sick I know) And now that we have found the garden path Dad is suddenly interested in Gardens again - Dad likes his garden path - Dont ya Dad???