Thursday, April 14, 2005

You ever had one of those days where everything goes your way?? Well Monday was like that for me I am happy to say. Kids went back to school (neither I or them could wait) I found out I had more money than I thought and I started to feel a bit more positive about my diet.

I LOST 7LBS (please no jokes about where I lost it!!!!) So have been all happy smiley.

My mum called me on Tuesday, She had decided to confess that she had called in sick and I was the excuse. Apparently my car had broken down and she had to help me out. When I went to pick the kids up from school what happened - Hand break cable snaps with a huge clonk. I was not impressed its the first time anything ever happened whilst I have been driving it (in 3 years) Amazing coincidence or curse?

Hubby was home last night, now usually this would be a good thing but last night I wasnt in the mood to tolerate men - You know what I mean right? ( Btw I am sure it works the other way around as well) He wasnt the slightist bit interested in all the healthy food I had bought for my diet and phoned for takeaway. He nagged and nagged and nagged until I agreed to have something - Salad in a pitta bread.

Now why is it that men moan that you dont look like Angelina Jolie but are always trying to get you to pig out. Which is it - Make your damn minds up. Ok sorry rant over. I will remain strong :)

Some pictures of Llanelli now for Tammi - Sorry you have waited so long. Will take some more I promise.


My local Asda Posted by Hello


Llanelli town Posted by Hello


Llanelli Scarlets Posted by Hello


Town hall Posted by Hello

No comments: