Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ok I need to get my act together. I need a life coach. My friend is seeing one and she believes it is really helping her get through her divorce. There are many reasons why I need a life coach but I wont go into them. Lets just say not only has willpower done a runner, but energy and motivation decided to take a trip as well. Anyone been to a life coach?

I guess I never imagined when I was younger that I would spend all day every day planning what to cook for food that night and worrying about housework. But then I dont suppose many people do.

I have seen more vommit in the last week than I care to mention, Both children and myself have been ill. So that means tons of extra washing as well :(

There are little things that cheer me up though. Daughter Joanna caught Daddy having a sly cigarette on the weekend, she shouted at him loudly "Daddy I thought you gave up fagging" (Any americans I am not being sick or anything we British sometimes call a cigarette a fag - Although I have never heard of fagging lol)

No comments: