Monday, January 03, 2005

Everyone in the house has a cold and of course Gary is suffering more than anyone else, Whilst I have to get on with the cleaning etc he is the one wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa. Are all men the same? Do they really suffer more than women? He managed to keep his new years resolution of giving up smoking for all of 6 hours. I am amazed he lasted that long. He was in such a bad mood with me and the kids that I told him to either go out or go and have a cigarette before I killed him.

The decorations are gone and I am trying desperately to restore the house to normal, everytime I put something away, the kids pull out another three things. :( It always amazes me how bare the house looks when the tree has gone.

I have started looking into breeding my maine coon cat this year, Expensive though -£350 for the services of a stud cat, but it will be worth it if she has lots of kittens - I am hoping Gary will let me keep one of the kittens though. I am also hoping we will be able to go to somemore shows this year, We have only entered Korona in one and she won an excellent 2 which I was really chuffed about.

I have also started looking into suppliers to buy stuff from to sell on Ebay, It always amazes me where sellers find the stuff to sell on there constantly. I would love to be able to do this and get some constant money coming in so if anyone has some tips let me know.

As always I am so unorganised - I know that Joanna goes back to school on Wednesday but I have lost the note that tells me when Ethan goes back so its panic time. I cant find anyones telephone number to ask and have visions of getting him dressed and turning up with him to school and finding it deserted (mental picture of the tumbleweed blowing past)

Perhaps I should go and iron Joannas uniform - Putting it off for nearly three weeks is probably enough.

No comments: