Sunday, February 13, 2005

Jilly tagged me so here goes..

Random Ten Albums From My Collection:

1. Phil Collins - I cant dance
2. The Scissor Sisters debut
3. Keane - Hopes and Fears
4. Girls aloud - What will the neighbours say
5. Robbie Williams - Greatest hits
6. Madonna - Music
7. Maroon 5 - Songs about Jane
8. U2 - Zooropa
9. Britney spears - My prerogative
10. Ministry of Sound - The Album 2005

What is the total amount of music files on your computer? 124

The last CD you bought is Keane - Hopes and fears

What is the song you last listened to before this message? Gwen stephani - What are you waiting for.

Five songs that you often listen to or that mean alot to you:
1. U2 Zooropa - Make me think of my first holiday Gary and I went on.
2. Elton John - Sacrifice - When I had one of my first serious kisses.
3. Puff Daddy - I'l be missing you - Reminds me of when Garys gran died :(
4. Belissima - I think thats what its called. Reminds me of my wild teenage days.
5. Phil collins - In the air tonight - Brilliant base - always cheers me up when I am down.

Who are you gonna pass this stick to (5 people)?

Natalie
Emily
Rhea
Tammi
Letti

No comments: