Thursday, February 24, 2005
Ok weatherman - You and me had an understanding - or so I thought. You forecast snow from last Sunday and I was happy to accept this. Did we get snow on Sunday - NO. You have also promised on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Today - Have we had any yet? No. So whats going on then? I promised my children snow - are you trying to make me look like a liar?

I have no more patience - Do your job properly or I will have to take my complaint to your boss! I demand you rectify this problem - get out there and start blowing those clouds over here! I mean blue skies and sun are fine as long as its not -2 degrees.

Ps London is not the only place in the UK. If it is snowing in London that doesnt mean that the rest of the country is getting "snowed in"
Scribbled by Sarah @ 1:34 pm